BREAKING: BBC presenter claims 'rubbish' says young person at centre of allegations
The young person at the centre of the BBC controversy said "nothing inappropriate or unlawful" took place between them and the presenter.
The Sun reported earlier today the presenter had made "panicked" calls to the person last week after the allegations became known. Top news stories today The BBC said it had been investigating a complaint since May, and that new claims of a "different nature" were brought to it on Thursday.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Frankie Bridge's £35 denim midi dress is the ultimate summer purchaseLoose Women panellist Frankie Bridge just wowed her fans with the ultimate summer purchase as she shows off a £35 white denim midi dress from ASOS from her beach-inspired looks
Lire la suite »
Piers Morgan says BBC presenter claim is a 'scandal that will rock Britain'The Former Good Morning Britain host shared his thoughts on the recent revelation that an unnamed BBC presenter allegedly paid a teenager money for sexually explicit images
Lire la suite »
Claims about unnamed BBC presenter are 'rubbish', young person's lawyer saysClaims about an unnamed BBC presenter sending sexual pictures to a teenager are rubbish, the young person's lawyer has said.
Lire la suite »
BBC presenter scandal: Allegations are 'rubbish', says young person's lawyer - reportThe unnamed male presenter, who has been suspended, has been accused of paying a teenager more than £35,000 for sexually explicit pictures.
Lire la suite »
Football ace fully focused on his futurePROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER, University of East London alumnus, and presenter on BBC 1’s Football Focus, Liam...
Lire la suite »
Syria cancels BBC media accreditationThe move follows a BBC documentary that linked the president's family to the drug trade.
Lire la suite »