“Let's hope that it's a good penalty that really, really hurts them.' Valtteri Bottas, who drove for Mercedes last year, is clear that teams found to have breached F1 cost cap must receive a 'strict and harsh' penalty.
It emerged on Thursday of the United States Grand Prix that the FIA had opened negotiations with Red Bull over the terms of an Accepted Breach Agreement - this reflects the governing body alleging the 2021 runner-up team to have overspent last season.
Therefore, the wait continues to see if Red Bull will accept the proposed punishment or instead continue to plead its innocence, as it has done ever since the allegations emerged.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Verstappen: Red Bull has "strong belief" it was within F1 budget cap🗣️'That’s why we are discussing about it, to show what we think is right.' Max Verstappen says Red Bull has a 'strong belief' it was within F1’s budget cap in 2021 as the team continues talks with the FIA over next steps ⬇️
Lire la suite »
Verstappen: Red Bull has "strong belief" it was within F1 budget capRed Bull has 'strong belief' that it was within the budget cap last year despite being found guilty of breaching it by the FIA, according to Max Verstappen. F1
Lire la suite »
Aston Martin: "Aggressive development" key to recent F1 points haul🗣️ 'It's about putting yourself there as best of the rest, like we saw other people doing at the start of the year. It's nice we're able to do it ourselves.' Aston Martin believes its constant development push has allowed it to take more opportunities ⬇️
Lire la suite »
Aston Martin: "Aggressive development" key to recent F1 points haulAston Martin has moved up to seventh in the standings ahead of Haas and AlphaTauri following some big results in recent F1 races. The team says 'aggressive development' has been key to this upturn in performance.
Lire la suite »
Quartararo has "nothing to lose" in face of MotoGP title defeatYamaha's Fabio Quartararo says he will approach the Malaysian Grand Prix aggressively as he has 'nothing to lose' in the face of his potential MotoGP title defeat this weekend.
Lire la suite »