From today, anyone who has had their second dose at least six months ago can use the health service’s online walk-in finder to search for their nearest site and get a top-up
Hundreds of walk-in centres across England are now offering Covid-19 booster jabs without an appointment, as the NHS gears up for a ‘challenging winter’.
Dr Nikki Kanani, GP and deputy lead for the NHS covid-19 vaccination programme said: ‘NHS staff are making it as easy as possible for people to get their top-up vaccination, and from today people can now go online, find their nearest site and go and get their booster without delay. The move was announced after a further 38,009 cases were registered on Sunday, along with another 74 deaths.
It added that almost every person registered with a GP practice lives within 10 miles of a fixed vaccination site.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Panic, lockdown and a rush to vaccinate in Tonga as first Covid case recordedPacific country has made it through nearly two years of the pandemic Covid-free, but a repatriation flight from New Zealand has led to the country’s first case
Lire la suite »
More than 5,000,000 people have now died with Covid worldwideThe grim milestone has been reached less than two years after the crisis took hold around the globe.
Lire la suite »
Covid booster jabs offered at NHS walk-in clinics in EnglandPeople who had second dose at least six months ago can turn up without appointment for another
Lire la suite »
The regrets of the unvaccinated: why Covid-bereaved families are speaking outThe majority of those dying of Covid-19 in the UK and the US are have not been vaccinated. Bereaved relatives are telling their stories to try to convince others to get their jabs
Lire la suite »
White House spokesperson Jen Psaki tests positive for CovidPsaki says she is experiencing mild symptoms and will be working from home
Lire la suite »
Jon Bon Jovi is diagnosed with COVID-19 and cancels concertJon Bon Jovi hurriedly canceled his concert appearance in Miami Beach this Saturday night after being diagnosed with COVID-19. The audience had already arrived at the Loews South Beach.
Lire la suite »