Teenage boy found dead at Dover funfair
A teenage boy has been found dead at a funfair in Dover.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called to the fair at Pencester Gardens just before 07:45 BST. It said a "teenage boy was pronounced as deceased at the scene". Kent Police said "no suspicious circumstances" had been reported. The site was hosting the Family Funfair run by Kent-based Forrest Amusements which, according to a poster, was due to open to the public on Wednesday.In a statement Forrest Amusements said it was "deeply shocked and saddened to hear about the tragic incident".
The Showmen's Guild, the body which represents travelling fairs, said in a statement: "Our thoughts are with the family of the person involved."Follow BBC South East on
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Teenager dies in fairground accident in Dover after 'boarding ride while park was closed'A 19-year-old has died after ‘becoming trapped in fairground equipment’ at a park in Dover
Lire la suite »
Rees-Mogg admits he 'got it wrong' when he said Brexit wouldn’t cause huge queues at DoverJacob Rees-Mogg admits he ‘got it wrong’ in 2018 LBC interview when he said Brexit wouldn’t cause huge queues at Dover, but adds: “I got it wrong for the right reasons”.
Lire la suite »
Prison officer denies murdering man found dead on his 40th birthdayJames Johnson, 29, pleaded not guilty to murdering David Toulson in Salford
Lire la suite »
Teenager dies in fairground accident in Dover after 'boarding ride while park was closed'A 19-year-old has died after ‘becoming trapped in fairground equipment’ at a park in Dover
Lire la suite »