Duke of Norfolk banned from driving

Belgique Nouvelles Nouvelles

Duke of Norfolk banned from driving
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles,Belgique Actualités
  • 📰 BBCLondonNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 51%

Edward Fitzalan-Howard will be organising the King's coronation.

Edward Fitzalan-Howard, the 18th Duke of Norfolk, pleaded guilty to a driving offence

The Earl Marshal, 65, was stopped by police after his BMW cut across the officers' car, going through a red light, the court was told. However, the Earl Marshal, a crossbench peer in the House of Lords, told the court he intended to argue "exceptional hardship" due to the nature of his responsibilities.

The lawyer added: "It is an extremely peculiar set of circumstances at a really crucial point in the history of this nation with the one man who was responsible for not only the funeral last week but the coronation of King Charles III."

Nous avons résumé cette actualité afin que vous puissiez la lire rapidement. Si l'actualité vous intéresse, vous pouvez lire le texte intégral ici. Lire la suite:

BBCLondonNews /  🏆 115. in UK

Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités

Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.

Canada Sends Troops to Help Clear Fiona's DevastationCanada Sends Troops to Help Clear Fiona's DevastationThe Canadian military mobilized and officials on Sunday tried to assess the scope of devastation from former Hurricane Fiona,
Lire la suite »

Peer who organised Queen's funeral banned from driving for using phone behind wheelPeer who organised Queen's funeral banned from driving for using phone behind wheelThe Earl Marshal, the Duke of Norfolk, 65, argued in court that he should be spared a driving ban because he needs his licence to organise the coronation of King Charles III
Lire la suite »

Driving ban for peer who is arranging King’s coronationDriving ban for peer who is arranging King’s coronationThe Earl Marshal, the Duke of Norfolk, 65, pleaded guilty at Lavender Hill Magistrates’ Court on Monday to using his mobile phone behind the wheel.
Lire la suite »

Driver admits causing death of young woman on Lincoln Eastern BypassDriver admits causing death of young woman on Lincoln Eastern BypassThe judge imposed an interim driving ban and adjourned sentence until November Lincoln
Lire la suite »

Lancashire's anti-fracking nanas return after Government U-turnLancashire's anti-fracking nanas return after Government U-turnLancashire's anti-fracking nanas return to battleground after Government U-turn
Lire la suite »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 05:04:52