Former footballer Gary Neville admits error in £400m Manchester development
as a guest Dragon for the 2024 series, said the 15-year journey to regenerate the site had been a "bumpy ride".Plans for the site were unveiled in 2016 but the project has been hit by a series of setbacks
He cited the global Covid-19 pandemic, worldwide recession in 2007 and planning issues "which I take personal responsibility for".Of his plans for the front of the Bootle Street police station and the Sir Ralph Abercromby pub he said: "I don't know why or how I was thinking that at the time. He added: "I have openly admitted that we got it wrong but we have been corrected and we have owned up to our mistakes and we are now on site."
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Gary Barlow surprises fans including Coleen Rooney with intimate Manchester gigGary toasted his wine business success with an intimate and exclusive event at Manchester's Harvey Nichols
Lire la suite »
Man, 60, charged with drug offences after car stopped on M6Gary Boone was stopped on the motorway on Tuesday
Lire la suite »
Greater Manchester’s newest walking trail opens for the first time this monthThe first stage of the GM Ringway is opening up for a trial weekend
Lire la suite »
Seven things to do in Greater Manchester this JulyFrom live music to flower shows, there's lots of things to put in the calendar this month
Lire la suite »
Greater Manchester's new fleet of Bee Network yellow buses spottedIt comes in preparation of the launch of the 'Bee Network' in Wigan and Bolton in September this year
Lire la suite »