'He made threats to her and said he was a traveller, he could box and put her in a grave'
A West Belfast man was jailed for six months on Thursday for "disgraceful'' attacks on paramedics and police officers who came to his aid.
Belfast Crown Court heard that on December 17, 2021, the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service was tasked to treat a male in west Belfast who had sustained head injuries. "He became more aggressive and the female paramedic was fearful for her male colleague's safety and radioed for assistance from another crew.
The court heard two members of the public helped the paramedics to restrain Mongan until police arrived. During interviews with police, Mongan said he couldn't remember anything about the incident as he had been out drinking with his friends.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
First pic of man who died following 'disturbance' as man faces murder chargeCops raced to Angus Road in Greenock after reports of an alleged incident involving three men.
Lire la suite »
Man 'murdered' in Greenock named by police with 46-year-old man chargedPolice have named Lee Elliot as the 37-year-old man who sadly lost his life following a disturbance involving three individuals. A 46-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident.
Lire la suite »
Man United star Luke Shaw sends warning to Man City after painful England experienceLuke Shaw has admitted that watching rivals Manchester City win the treble last term ‘hurt a lot’. The Manchester United star had to watch on as their city and divisional rivals scooped…
Lire la suite »
Man City close to record Gvardiol deal that could eclipse Maguire to Man UnitedManchester City are closing in on the signing of RB Leipzig centre-back Josko Gvardiol, talkSPORT understands. City are in advanced talks over a package worth £77million plus add-ons for the Croati…
Lire la suite »
Man in court charged with murder after death of man following Paisley incidentAlleged victim Robert Fisher was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow.
Lire la suite »
Face of man police want to speak to after disabled man robbedThe incident happened at 6.30pm on June 1
Lire la suite »