Queen Elizabeth has been advised by her doctors to rest for another two weeks just days after the 95 year old resumed her royal duties
Queen Elizabeth has been told to rest for another two weeks, meaning she is to cancel any upcoming visits she had planned.
The statement continued: "The doctors have advised that Her Majesty can continue to undertake light, desk-based duties during this time, including some virtual audiences, but not to undertake any official visits. Her Majesty regrets that this means she will be unable to attend the Festival of Remembrance on Saturday November 13."
Announcing the news of the Queen's hospital stay earlier this month, a spokesperson for Buckingham Palace said in a statement: "Following medical advice to rest for a few days, The Queen attended hospital on Wednesday afternoon for some preliminary investigations, returning to Windsor Castle at lunchtime today, and remains in good spirits."
The source went on to say that Prince Harry feels "guilty" for not saying a proper goodbye to the late Duke of Edinburgh, and "would never forgive himself" if the same were to happen with the Queen.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
We have our first look at Imelda Staunton as Queen Elizabeth in The Crown season 5The Crown season 5: Everything we know so far about the rumoured cast, potential plot and the release date.
Lire la suite »
Queen advised by doctors to rest for at least another two weeksBREAKING: Queen advised by doctors to rest for at least another two weeks
Lire la suite »
The Queen advised to rest for two weeks, says Buckingham PalaceMonarch can undertake ‘light, desk-based duties’ and aims to attend Remembrance Sunday service
Lire la suite »
Queen advised to rest for two more weeks and undertake only 'desk-based duties'The Queen has been advised by her doctors to rest for the next two weeks and only undertake 'desk-based duties', Buckingham Palace has announced.
Lire la suite »
Queen is advised by doctors to continue to rest for at least TWO WEEKSHer Majesty has been recuperating at Windsor Castle following her stay in hospital last week after cancelling a trip to Northern Ireland.
Lire la suite »
Zoe Ball details 'painful' moment fellow guest forced her to miss out on meeting QueenZOE BALL missed out on meeting the Queen after someone jumped in front of her during a royal line-up.
Lire la suite »