A service of thanksgiving is to be held next year to honour Prince Philip after the royal passed away in April
December 23, 2021 - 16:05 GMT Matthew Moore Buckingham Palace has confirmed that a service of thanksgiving will be held next year to honour the life of Prince Philip.
The Duke of Edinburgh passed away in April at the age of 99 earlier this year. It was revealed that the service is planned to be held in Westminster Abbey during the spring and that the guest list has not yet been finalised. HELLO! understands that the guest list will likely comprise of the royal's friends and family are well as dignitaries and representatives of charities and organisations that the Duke supported during his life.
Only 30 guests were attendance at the service and these included all of Philip's children and grandchildren plus their spouses, the children of the Queen's sister Princess Margaret, and three of Philip's German relatives: Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden; Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse; and Prince Philipp of Hohenlohe-Langenburg.
"Britannia Royal Naval College has a rather special place in the hearts of my family," he said."My father, as Lord High Admiral himself, was extremely proud of his links to this College, and it was here that my mother and father first met in the Captain's garden, while my grandfather, King George VI, carried out the inspection of your predecessors.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Queen sent message to Prince Philip on their last Christmas apart before his deathTHE QUEEN paid a poignant tribute to Prince Philip in a speech delivered during the only Christmas they spent apart as a married couple.
Lire la suite »
Prince Philip: Service of thanksgiving for the life of the Duke of Edinburgh to take place in spring next yearA service of thanksgiving for the life of Prince Philip will take place at Westminster Abbey in spring next year, Buckingham Palace has said
Lire la suite »
Prince George and Princess Charlotte are allowed to break this school ruleTHE ROYAL children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, are allowed to break one of their primary school’s rules, a privilege their classmates aren’t allowed. The young children atten…
Lire la suite »
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Christmas card 2021 - Lilibet to be seen for the first time?The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are yet to publicly share a photograph of their daughter Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor
Lire la suite »