The actor is interviewed on US television for the first time since the infamous incident in March.
The actor has been interviewed for the first time since the incident, which he described as "a horrific night".
"Not that that justifies my behaviour at all." Smith added that there were "many nuances and complexities to it", but added: "I just - I lost it." "I guess what I would say is that you just never know what somebody's going through," he said, without elaborating on what he was referring to. "I understand how shocking that was for people... I was gone. That was a rage that had been bottled for a really long time," he told Noah., answering questions that appeared to be written by fans about the Academy Awards. Prior to that, he had only issued written statements about the altercation.He appeared on Monday evening's episode of The Daily Show to promote, to be released next week, making it eligible for next year's Oscars.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Will Smith cries while addressing Oscars slap in first TV interviewWill Smith became tearful while opening up about the infamous Oscars slap in his first TV interview since the shocking controversy.
Lire la suite »
Liam Smith murder: Wigan dad fund-raised for a good cause and had business troublesSocial media tributes have continued to pour in while flowers have been placed at the scene where a Wigan dad was found murdered.
Lire la suite »
Chris Kaba: Funeral held for unarmed man shot dead by policeThe family of Chris Kaba told mourners at his funeral they will continue to fight for justice for 'all other brothers, and cousins and uncles.' by S_Fleary1
Lire la suite »
Will Smith responds to fans skipping his new movie after Oscar slap controversy'If someone is not ready, I would absolutely respect that.'
Lire la suite »
Chris Brown 'to tour Australia for the first time since 2015' following visa banHe previously had his visa application declined in 2015, but recently reassured fans 'I haven't forgotten y'all' 🇦🇺
Lire la suite »