'Evil' Home Office paints over Mickey Mouse mural at child asylum seeker centre
in April, which depicted characters such as Baloo from The Jungle Book and Mickey Mouse, because they were thought to be too welcoming, the i newspaper reported.But the Home Office has confirmed the murals were removed on Tuesday.
He told Sky News:"The victims of this are the sort of victims who really can't stand up for themselves. Asked what would happen if the cartoonists repainted the mural and the government ordered it removed again, Mr Venables said:"We will be cartoonists for a lot longer than Robert Jenrick will be in mainstream politics.
Belgique Dernières Nouvelles, Belgique Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Ex-child refugee blasts 'abject cruelty' of Home Office order to paint over Mickey Mouse mural'Painting over the pictures of cartoons and animals in a reception centre... is an act of abject cruelty by this Government' A former child refugee has hit back at demands for a children’s cartoon mural to be removed from an asylum centre
Lire la suite »
'Appalled' artist offers to repaint Mickey Mouse mural Home Office removed from asylum centreLeading Fleet Street cartoonist godfreychurch has offered to repaint a Mickey Mouse mural designed to welcome children at an asylum reception centre after immigration minister Robert Jenrick ordered its removal
Lire la suite »
Home Office staff 'refusing order' to paint over Mickey Mouse art for children at asylum centreStaff at an asylum reception centre are ‘refusing minister’s order’ to paint over wall art of Disney cartoons that were designed to welcome child migrants 🔴 Exclusive from singharj and joeduggan1
Lire la suite »
Home Office has painted over Mickey Mouse murals at asylum centre for lone childrenArt depicting cartoon characters painted over two days ago after i revealed Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick gave the order to remove them.
Lire la suite »
Home Office to launch appeal in attempt to save Rwanda policyA court ruled last week that Rwanda was not a safe third country for migrants to be deported to - making the government's policy unlawful - but Downing Street has confirmed they will fight the decision by submitting an appeal today.
Lire la suite »
Asylum seeker's application refused because Home Office used out-of-date guidanceAn asylum seeker’s application was refused because Home Office used out-of-date guidance Information about Sudan from 2021 was used to assess the safety of the country, despite a war breaking out in April 2023 mollyblackall reports:
Lire la suite »